I met Dominique last week at some Art Hop thing, where her husband Chance had some paintings, even though he’s mostly a photographer, I think. Anyway, she was nice and talked to me because I was scared and didn’t know anybody. Now we’re probably best friends because we commented on each other’s blogs.
Here are ten things I know about Dominique.
- It’s pronounced DOUGH-minique.
- She doesn’t like capital letters.
- She thinks most license plate frames are dumb (she hasn’t seen mine).
- She has a cat or something.
- She has a blog of some sort.
- She is hopeful for some reason.
- She is married.
- She once killed a man in Albuquerque, but got away with it due to New Mexico’s “Three Strikes And You’re Out, But Just One Strike… meh” Policy.
- She used to have longer hair, but now it’s shorter.
- On at least one occasion, she said “woot woot”.
That’s everything I know. Thanks for your loyalty, Dome. (Can I call you “Dome”? It was nothing to do with the size of your head. I have to admit, I didn’t really pay attention to the size of your head. Would you say you have a larger that average, smaller than average, or averager than average size head? Mine is probably larger than average. I have trouble finding hats that fit right. I think it might be too large for my hair too, which is why I will probably be bald in a few years. Heads are funny things, aren’t they, Dome?)